1. Where does the placental extract come from?
The placental extract comes from Australian sheep.
2. Why is placental extract from sheep used in the Rebirth skincare range?
Placental extract contains bioactive cells. The bioactive cells of sheep have been found to be similar to that of human cells. Due to this close affinity between sheep and human cells, the placental extract contained in Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum offers potent skin revitalising properties with little or no allergic reaction in humans.
3. Is placenta harmful to the skin?
No. Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum meets Australian manufacturing standards. It has also been approved by FDA in many countries such as Canada, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and Hong Kong. Additionally, Australia is free from mad cow disease.
4. Can placental extract cause allergic reactions?
Placental extract is suitable for people with sensitive skin, however some ingredients within the Rebirth range should be avoided.
We recommend people with sensitive skin use Rebirth Placenta Concentrated Skin Serum, however those with sensitive skin should avoid using Placenta Anti-wrinkle Cream as it contains preservative, Vitamin E and fragrance which may cause skin irritation and redness in some people.
Recommended products for sensitive skin:
1. RM03 Rebirth Advanced Concentrate Placenta Serum 15ml
2. RM05 Rebirth Advanced Concentrate Placenta Serum 25ml
3. RB05 Rebirth Anti-wrinkle Eye Gel 30ml
4. RB14 Rebirth Lip Balm 3.7g
5. RB08 Rebirth Tea Tree Facial Wash 150ml
6. RB32 Rebirth Placenta & Rose Lotion 200ml
7. RB33 Rebirth Emu & Lavender Lotion 200ml
8. RB13 Rebirth Lanolin Oil 125ml (for body use only – not recommended for face)
9. RB31 Rebirth Manuka & Propolis Toothpaste 100g
5. What is the percentage of placental extract in Rebirth Advanced Concentrated
This product contains 45% pure placental extract in liquid form.
6. What improvements will I see after applying Rebirth Advanced Concentrated
Immediately upon application, Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum is absorbed deeply into the skin resulting in firmer, shinier and smoother skin. The skin is deeply hydrated and rapid healing of the skin begins.
With continual use, scars, fine lines and wrinkles become less visible, age spots and pigmentation decrease and skin becomes soft, smooth and supple. Overall, skin complexion lightens and there is an even glow or shine to the skin. Youth and vigour is returned replacing old, tired looking skin. 7. Which skin type is Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum suitable for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, providing hydration and nourishment from the inside. It's perfect for dry, normal or combination skin as well as oily skin. 8. How do you apply Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum?
For overall improvement simply put 2-3 drops on your middle finger and apply to the 'T zone' & 'U zone' on your face (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose, chin and neck). Then, gently massage until the serum is absorbed into the skin. For wrinkle reduction, apply to wrinkle prone areas and gently massage for 2-3 minutes, twice daily. For oily skin, use on alternate days.
9. How do Rebirth products heal scars?
Rebirth Advanced Skin Serum helps heal scars due to the high amount of concentrated serum (45%) which can penetrate the skin quickly.
Commence treatment once the wound starts to dry out, do not apply any product if the wound is still bleeding. Begin by applying a few drops of Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum and massage gently for 2-3 minutes before leaving to absorb for a further 2 minutes. Once the serum has been absorbed apply Rebirth Placenta Cream. Apply treatment 2-3 times daily.
10. Which Rebirth products reduce stretch marks caused by pregnancy?
We recommend using Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Placenta Serum followed by Rebirth Anti-wrinkle Eye Gel from the first month of pregnancy. Apply and gently massage areas prone to stretch marks such as the abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs and the bottom, 2-3 times daily. Additionally, try to monitor your weight as fast weight gain can cause stretch mark.
11. Is there a way to reduce dark (age) spots and freckles on the face?
Yes. We recommend either Deep White Treatment or Fade Out Corrector Lotion (available in the Lanopearl Active Skin series). Research shows that after 3 weeks of use not only are dark spots reduced but wrinkles too, resulting in brighter looking skin.
12. How often should I use Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum?
For best results, apply Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum twice daily to the face and neck. For oily skin, use on alternate days.
13. Can men use Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum?
Yes. Ageing is a process that does not discriminate between genders. Hence, using Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum regularly will benefit both women and men.
14. Why is Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum more expensive than other placenta products?
Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum contains a very high percentage of pure placental extract (45%) as well as over 50 vitamins and minerals that are good for the skin. However, although it is one of the more expensive products in the Rebirth range, similar placenta serums in America retail for 20% more.
15. Mad Cow Disease was recently found in Europe. Should I be concerned about using Rebirth products?
No. Rebirth Advanced Concentrated Skin Serum is 100% manufactured in Australia and is certified to be BSE-free. Australia is one of the few countries in the world completely free from Mad Cow Disease and this product derives its placenta wholy from Australian sheep.
16. What is the difference between the Rebirth and Lanopearl brands?
Rebirth products uniquely contain placenta and emu oil, whilst Lanopearl products contain premium herbal ingredients which focus on anti-ageing skin solutions.
17. How do you use Rebirth Anti-wrinkle Eye Gel?
Dab a small amount of gel around the eyes. Gently massage into the skin starting from the end of the eyebrow, circling down to the lower area beneath the eye. Do not massage upward.